Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The National IPA Championship

This might very well be one of the funniest (not to mention cleverest) things I've seen in some time.


Great Lakes Brewing News is holding a "March Madness" style bracket contest for the National IP Champsionship.

As the Guinness Guys would say: BRILLIANT!


Go register, check out the competitors, then go and make your predictions! You can even print out the brackets just like normal NCAA March Madness pools. Better hurry though, first round starts 2/23/08!

3 comments:

Dave Philipps said...

I was thinking of doing the same thing in the gazette with colorado beers. Think it would work?

Eli the Mad Man said...

I would think that's a must since we are the biggest producing beer state now! ;) If you do it, count me in! Thanks for checking out my site by the way.

Rick Brown said...

Fat Head's Head Hunter IPA
2010 NIPAC Champion!
North Olmsted, Ohio