According to photo provider WhopTbird Jones: "Kyle Hollingsworth about to do some beer kung fu on Eli."
Besides performing music around the country, Kyle is a beer geek and homebrewer and has a very cool beer related event coming up. In anticipation of this summer’s sold-out String Cheese Incident run at Red Rocks (July 23-25), Kyle, in conjunction with Great Divide Brewing Company, The Mountain Sun Brewery, and Deschutes Brewery will be presenting... Kyle's Brew Fest.
This kick-off party will take place at Denver’s Great Divide Brewery (2201 Arapahoe Street, Denver) on Thursday, July 22 (from 6:00 – 9:00 pm) to benefit Conscious Alliance. Tickets cost $25, and can be purchases online (click here) with ALL proceeds going to Conscious Alliance. A very limited number are still available. Price of admission includes:
- An exclusive performance from Kyle Hollingsworth Band
- Limited edition Kyle’s Brew Fest logo pint glass
- Several drink tickets
- One 2-oz taster per brewery (participating breweries include Great Divide Brewing, The Mountain Sun Brewery, Deschutes Brewery, Avery Brewing, Boulder Beer, Ska Brewing, Stone Brewing, Trinity Brewing, Upslope Brewing and others)
- Delicious grub from Mountain Sun
- An opportunity to bid at the Silent Auction (which features rock memorabilia from the scene’s favorite artists, among other items)