The Seventh Annual Craft Lager Festival will take place August 8th and 9th from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM in Manitou Springs.
A few things you need to know about the Craft Lager Festival:
- USA Today rated it as one of the top ten beer festivals in the entire country
- It's the only U.S. beer festival that highlights bottom-fermented, hand-crafted lagers
- It's a solar-powered, sustainable festival
What's more, this particular festival is so big NBC's Today Show has contacted them. It's very possible that you'll see Al Roker strolling around the grounds (with a beer in his hand perhaps?). Who knows, you might even get your mug on national television!
Live music will be performed by some smokin' local bands:
- Big Paddy & Grass It Up on Saturday
- The Jack Trades (one of my personal faves) and Creating a Newsense on Sunday
There are a plethora of ticket options available, ranging from a standard one person ticket (starting at $35) to a VIP six-pack (at $310), so be sure to check out the entire selection on the Craft Lager Festival ticket website. All proceeds for this event support open space and parks in Manitou Springs and Colorado Springs.
I'll see you there because I'll be there (along with my Beer Tap TV amigo Dusty "Mr. Ed." Frazier)!!