Each of the five candidates scored an amazing 70% or higher on the tasting portion! SEVENTY PERCENT! That's crazy good taste buds people! What's more, each scored 80% or above overall, becoming the first to carry the title of "Certified Cicerone." These prestigious five are:
- Rob Gerrity - Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Scott Kerkmans - Four Points by Sheraton
- Ron Kloth - Papago Brewing Company
- Andrew Waer - Unaffiliated
- Neil Witte - Boulevard Brewing Company
* Since January, a total of 115 people have passed the Certified Beer Server exam and are now eligible to take the Certified Cicerone exam.