Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Be(er)atitudes

Blessed are the beer drinkers,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are the beers,
for they shall be in the hand.

Blessed are they who mourn over lost beers,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after beer,
for they shall have their fill.

Blessed are the maltiful,
for they shall obtain hops.

Blessed are the clean of palate,
for they shall taste good beer.

Blessed are the beer makers,
for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they that suffer persecution for the lack of good beer,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


* No idea who originally created this or where it sprang forth from, but props to you my fellow beer lover!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! This is so me right now. I am about to go down the lonely row of stairs to the basement to check out the damage.
Oh God, Heavenly Father of all creations. Help me on this day to find that all my beautiful bundles of joy have not been taken by the evil heat that they have consumed. And if so, help me mourn them as I lay them to rest.
Amen.
Nay