When: Thursday, November 20, 2008
What: Four-course dinner pairing AiX's modern cuisine with the ales from Great Divide
Where: AiX Restaurant (719 East 17th Ave., Denver, CO 80203)
Cost: $35 per person (excluding tax and 18% gratuity)
What's on the menu?
- Ahi tartare marinated in sake vinaigrette with cucumber discs appetizer paired with Samurai Unfiltered Rice Ale
- Mussels in a white wine garlic butter paired with Hades Belgian Style Ale
- Braised pork carnita tacos with gouda paired with Hercules Double IPA
- Grilled vegetable duck ragu with chorizo and duck confit paired with Hibernation Ale
- House made chocolate truffles paired with Old Ruffian Barleywine
As one might expect if you plan on going, don't just show up, you must call and make reservations (AiX at 303-831-1296.) A credit card is required when making the reservation and there is a 24-hour cancellation policy for this particular dinner. Seating is super limited, so call ASAP!
If you do go, be sure to let me know how it was!